Scenery hoist SPZ 150 B with power and DMX supply
Item No. 340.155
MTS scenery hoist with power and DMX feed
The light and powerful scenery hoist with bobbin winding is suitable for lifting and lowering backdrops and decoration elements of all kinds in the studio, on stage or in event applications. The maximum payload of the SPZ 150 B is 150 kg. It has a statically and dynamically self-locking transmission which minimizes the maintenance effort.
The MTS scenery-hoists can be fixed to an existing ceiling construction. Alternatively, it can also be integrated into the studio or stage ceiling using the MTS rail systems and the accompanying trolley.
The MTS devices fulfill all relevant safety regulations such as the stricktest german safety norms DGUV regulation 17 (formerly BGV C1, formerly VBG 70) as well as DIN 56950-2 (formerly DIN 15560)
The highlights at a glance:
- Power and data feed
- strong hook
- ideal for all kind of studio, stage or the event application
- statically and dynamically self-locking gearbox
- two steel ropes as support means
- slack rope / rope break detection on each cable
- operational and emergency limit switch (top and bottom)
- carrying capacity: up to 150 kg
- vHub: <>.
- Motor protection:
- Dead weight: <> 57 kg
- Max. Payload: 150 kg
- static and dynamic self-locking gearbox
- Slack rope break detection for each suspension system
- Overload protection
- Operating limit switch up / down
- Emergency up / down switch
- Load hook
- Dimensions (L * B * H): 490 * 261 * 480 mm
- Reserve technical changes.
Art.Nr. 350.900 FCP 900
Art.Nr. 350.026 RFS-TC 4