TLM 100 S – Art. 316,100 – 10m, 120kg
TLM 165 S Art.No. 316.165 – 16.5m 120kg
The heavy-duty heavy-lift telescope with a load capacity of up to 120 kg and a stroke of up to 16.5 m
The motorized telescope serves the precise positioning of lighting, audio and video devices.
The abbreviation TLM 100 S / TLM 165 S stands for telescopic luminaire (motor) with extension 10000/16500 mm heavy load.
The telescopes are also available in special versions, for example as a media telescope.
The load capacity is up to 120 kg.
Customizing of the lifting devices can be carried out at any time.
The Highlights at a glance:
- extremely high load capacity of up to 120 kg
- up to 16.5 m stroke (on request up to 19.5 m)
- Excerpt: up to max. 19.5 mm
- Min. Overall length: approx. 3200 mm
- Weight: approx. 100 kg
- Carrying means: 2 steel ropes, 3.55 mm
- Tube package: AlMgSi 0.5 / F22
- Brinell hardness: HB 2.5 / 62.5
- Max. Payload: 120 kg
- Connection: Schuko (or CEE) – by arrangement
- Static and dynamic self-locking gearbox
- Continuous lubrication from -30 to + 150 °
- Slack rope break detection for each suspension system
- Overload detection (factor 1.2)
- Optional: adjustable ramp for soft start / stop
- Operating limit switch up / down
- Emergency up / down switch
- Strap for safety rope
- Electrical box / motor control electronics is separate
- Reserve technical changes.
Art.Nr. 350.900 FCP 900
Art.Nr. 350.026 RFS-TC 4